Saturday, September 12, 2020

Pancake Art Tutorial: Prayer Sandwich

 

Our world seems so upside down these days and the importance of prayer has been on my heart lately. My husband and I taught our children the Lord's prayer when they were young (Matthew 6:9-13). It's a wonderful pattern that Jesus taught us for prayer but its not necessarily something that we use frequently. In an effort to teach my kids to use the Lord's prayer as a pattern, I created a prayer sandwich as a fun way to remember it. Each piece of the sandwich is a part of the prayer pattern.

 I just uploaded a new video to my Youtube channel with a tutorial on how to make the sandwich yourself! Click HERE to watch it!

It took a LOT of Pancake art colors!


Bagged up and ready for after school snack

Leftover pancakes for later

Your welcome to print out this Prayer Sandwich for your kids or yourself (I use it too!) 

**Copyrights Jenni Price**

Blessings,

Jenni
 

No comments:

Post a Comment